Venue & Hospitality
Hampton Inn Tropicana
4975 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89118 Contact person name:- Zeny Tebbens / Sales Group Coordinator Ph: 702-948-8130 , Leah Harrison (Director of Sales) Ph:- 702 508 8100
Conference Dates: (10 Plenary Forums 3 Days 1 Event )
October 02-04, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Driving Directions to McCarran International Airport (LAS)
The Hampton Inn Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada is conveniently located a half mile from the famous Las Vegas strip and right across the street from the west-coast favorite: In-N-Out Burger. Our location provides easy access to the I-15 and Tropicana exits, as well as I-95 and I-215. Plenty of parking onsite for hotel guests and free airport transportation to McCarran International Airport (LAS) from 5:00am-2:00am daily.
Directions from Aiport to Venue:
- Head south-east on Wayne Newton Blvd
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto Wayne Newton Blvd
- Wayne Newton Blvd turns slightly left and becomes Swenson St
- Turn left onto E Tropicana Ave
- Turn left onto S Dean Martin Dr Destination will be on the right
Distance: 3.7 miles; Duration: 11 mins
- Courtesy Bus
- Rental Car
Las Vegas is a city located in Nevada, the United States of America. The Vegas Valley has become an essential stop along the western slope of California after its abundant fresh water springs were discovered in 1829. Today, this American holiday Mecca invites singles, couples and families with "all you can eat" buffets, dozens of world-class hotels and casinos and incomparable entertaining events. Gambling entertainment has always thrived in this desert town; a lot of things are legal and accepted Las Vegas, Nevada that are off limits to the rest of the United States. City of Nevada, Las Vegas is in the desert, surrounded by hills barons. The huge resort hotels that line the famous "Strip" with their shining lights, fountains, and recreated glamorous sites cities around the world, offer a fun and exciting retirement of the desert landscape. Las Vegas is a great place to visit all year round. Its cooler winter temperatures are pleasant for visits and summer, when the temperature can exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit, the hotel pools are becoming an important part of the daytime activities.
Attractions & Landmarks
- Adventure dome.
- Fremont Street Experience.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Mob Museum.
- Neon Museum.
- Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay.
- Big Shot Ride.
- Vegas Natural History Museum.
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve.
- Smith Centre for the Performing Arts.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas.